September 3, 2009

Kristen's surprise!

This is my old roomie and dear friend with her husband, Jon.
The story goes like this: 
When we were roommates, Kristen had some interesting symptoms. Things like itchy legs, sore back, and some G.I. issues. I'd wake up in the middle of the night b/c she'd be scratching her legs in her sleep to the point of making them bleed. There were several things they tried to diagnosed her with in those two semesters , but none of the treatments were working. Long story short, she met a wonderful young man and got married. Not long after that the doctors  found out that she had non hodgkins lymphoma. A cancer that affects the blood. In time she was treated successfully but as always, when concerning chemotherapy, there is a good chance of not being able to have babies.
WRONG!
Guess who's pregnant with not just one baby, BUT TWO!!!

Please keep them in your prayers. 

This might be a very difficult pregnancy so every prayer would be greatly appreciated.
Congrats Kristen and Jon! We love you!

1 comment:

Karie said...

Hi guys! I haven't check your blog in a while - fun stuff. I like your new layout. I like the pic you took of the temple. I am so happy for Kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Past Routines